You may already know how to make delicious vanilla ice cream using only frozen bananas and a few drops of vanilla. But here, Kristina raises the banana with a magnificent arrangement of three ice cream flavors, topped with gooey delicious fruit sauce and fresh cherries.
- 5-10 ripe bananas, frozen overnight
- One perfect banana for your banana split
- the water of one young coconut
- 1 – 1 ½ fresh pitted dates
- ½ cup of sliced pitted cherries and 3 perfect cherries to put on top
- 1 cup sliced mango
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- ¼ cup Carob powder
- ¼ diced mango bits and ¼ blended
- ¼ chopped raspberries and ¼ blended
- ¼ finely chopped blackberries and ¼ blended
- Vitamix or Blendtec blender
- ice-cream scoop
Blend the ice cream ingredients together as shown in the video, then blend the topping ingredients and pour over the ice cream. Sprinkle with more toppings!